Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Arsenic and Old LACE

What's on Wednesday:

My plan for Wednesdays was to review an episode of a television show or review a movie; however, I made the mistake of starting something I couldn't finish.

I recently purchased some TV movies from the Warner Archive collection and they came in this week. Mom Smackley wasn't feeling well, so I popped one in. The winning choice: Lace

If you remember Lace, it concerns a young woman named Lili (Phoebe Cates) searching for her birth mother only to find that it could have been one of three women (Bess Armstrong, Brooke Adams and Arielle Dombasle) who made a secret pact never to reveal who got pregnant.

The problem for me is that I forgot how long it was and that it was a two-parter. I just ended part one when Lili asks "Which of you bitches is my mother?" Well, I didn't have time to write my review, because I still have to make it through part two. So be on the lookout for my review of Lace on Saturday.

The only comment I can currently make is: The acting is right on par with Showgirls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails