Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Monday, August 16, 2010

Back with more Peter

Monday's Man UPDATE: Peter Brown a la mode, er...nude

In my Monday's Man post on Peter Brown, I mentioned the Oui magazine photo layout that he did and that his fansite only posted cropped photos.

I put out the call for anyone having the magazine to let me know and send me some scans. Well, my friend Dan came through!!!

Here are the unedited, uncensored (and uncropped) photos of Peter Brown from Oui magazine's November 1974 issue:






My thanks go out to Dan and while I agree with him that even the uncensored photos were kind of disappointing, I also agree with him when he says that if they are going to do a nude layout, just go ahead and show it and not camouflage it. Dan has an amazing Flickr collection of scans from magazines that outweighs mine, so be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails