Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Sunday, September 26, 2010

Olan Mills

If Olan Mills or another photo studio had a set-up like this one, I might would have a portrait of Mom Smackley and I to share.

This publicity shot of Miss Barbara Stanwyck from The Big Valley reminds me of a site that if you haven't visited, you must do so now.

It's called Awkward Family Photos.com

It celebrates the funny, weird, and awkward family photos that everyone at one time or another has been in. (If you haven't been in a photo like this, then you were one of the lucky few.) So in order to "Spread the Awkwardness", take a look at their site.

4 comments:

  1. a feature film is being made of "the big valley" with jessica lange playing stanwyck's role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm trying to decide if this is going to go on my "Must See" list or "Avoid at all Costs" list. Remember the talk of the new "Dallas" film with John Travolta and Jennifer Lopez? This could be right up there with that on the list of bad ideas. I guess I'll do what I always do...watch the original and remember the good ol' days so I won't have the chance of my memory being tainted by an inferior remake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea. Nothing worse than remakes...the worst are books to film, except for Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile, every Steven King book has sucked, more than I thought possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that site. It's funny---and completely understandable---that this pic would remind you of it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails