Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Sunday, June 19, 2011

Top Ten Worst Mothers on Film #6

This past Mother's Day, I gave my mother a box set with 10 DVDs representing the worst mothers on film. I could have done the best mothers, but that would have been boring and not as much fun to work with. I created a special video counting down the top ten and this is #6-Anne Ramsey as Mrs. Lift in Throw Momma From the Train. Anne Ramsey is one of my partner's favorite actresses, so he agreed to be interviewed.

I'm not allowed to embed this one because MGM and Warner Bros. put a copyright hold on it. I use less than a minute and a half of The Goonies and most of the scenes from Throw Momma, I'm talking over it. I guess they don't consider it fair use. The intent of the clips is to show how her character could reach #6 on a list of worst mothers on film. Oh well...

Go see it before it comes down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails