Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Saturday, September 17, 2011

Picnic in Pompeii

Mom Smackley and I are doing an art project called People, Places, and Things. Each week, we pick items out of a "hat" and create an image incorporating these items. The items we got from our "hat" this week were the Three Stooges, Volcano and a pillow.

Here is my result, I call it "Picnic in Pompeii":



My first instinct was to do Mt. Vesuvius, so I had to find an image of the Three Stooges in togas. But how would I incorporate a pillow? Oh yeah, Caesar would sit on pillows...so that was how it grew.

Mom Smackley decided that if there was anything for "Things" that he couldn't add easily, he would make the item a monster. So here is his result:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails