Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 11 of the 31 Day Film Challenge

The 31 Day Film Challenge has reached Day 11: The best Sports film. I am not a huge sports nut. I can sit through a game of football, baseball, basketball, etc. I don't, however, follow teams or rearrange my Sunday to be sure to catch a ...game. So this topic was a little hard for me. If I was a huge baseball fan, I might pick The Natural, Field of Dreams, or Eight Men Out. If I was a football fan, I might pick The Longest Yard (Burt Reynolds version), Rudy, or North Dallas Forty. Since I'm not a big sports fan, the only sports movie that I can enjoy over and over again is SHAOLIN SOCCER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails