Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 16 of the 31 Day Film Challenge

Day 16 of the 31 Day Film Challenge. A film you just did not "get". I had a real problem with this day's subject. I couldn't decide whether it meant that the film was confusing and hard to follow or if it meant you didn't get the appeal ...of the movie that others seem to. Now I feel I'm pretty intelligent, so following plots has never really been a problem for me, but there have been a couple of films that I've thought, "What am I supposed to walk away from this film with?" So I guess that's the route I'm going to take: I remember seeing this film in the theater and owned it on VHS, hoping each time I could say, "Oh, I get it." I like the film, eventhough many people have a hard time with HD technique they used in 1987. So if anyone out there wants to explain the ultimate "lesson" of this film with me, please comment. My choice is Julia and Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails