Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day 25 of the 31 Day Film Challenge

Day 25 of the 31 Day Film Challenge: The film that made you want to be a filmmaker. I was 10 years old and even then watching this film, I saw the three different styles that Richard Donner went for: the antiseptic, clean Krypton; the Norman Rockwell-esque Smallville; and the busy, fast-paced Metropolis. While Star Wars may have eclipsed all special effect films of the 70's, it was this film that grounded my fantasies in reality and made me realize that anything could be possible in film. My Saturday morning cartoon hero was bigger than life on the movie screen and I truly believed a man could fly: SUPERMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails