Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Saturday, July 13, 2013

It's Day 14 of the 31 Day Film Challenge

Day 14 of the 31 Day Film Challenge: A film that you used to love, but now hate. I'm submitting this film, only because Eric and I revisited just recently and discovered how much we hate it. We both loved it when we were younger. We love some of the actors in it, like Paul L. Smith, Donald Moffat, Paul Dooley and of course, Shelley Duvall who was born to play Olive Oyl, though I'm sure she wouldn't consider it a compliment. A beloved childhood film from a director (Robert Atlman) who we love is now a film that I never want to see again. It took all our strength and patience to make it through this last time. So while I use to love it, I now hate POPEYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails