Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Sunday, August 18, 2013

31 Day TV Challenge: Day 18

Day 18 of the 31 Day TV Challenge: A TV villain so bad they're great. Most people would assume that I'd head to my nighttime soaps for this one. They would think that I'd put Alexis Carrington Colby, J.R. Ewing, Abby Cunningham Ewing, Angela Channing, etc... Nope! Probably the most evil person that I've ever seen on TV is someone that I had hard time finding a clip for that wasn't too violent. One of the funniest things is that no one can pronounce his name. He would be one of those people that I would totally hate and also be totally scared of in real life. One of the most hated men in OZ, but played to the hilt by J.K. Simmons...Vern Schillinger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails