Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Wednesday, August 21, 2013

31 Day TV Challenge: Day 21

Day 21 of the 31 Day TV Challenge: a TV Theme song you know all the words to. Let's face it. I know a lot of TV Theme songs by heart. My favorites are the ones that tell a story, origin, or premise. Shows like The Beverly Hillbillies, Gilligan's Island, H.R. Pufnstuf and The Nanny are some of the great ones that are examples of that. Since I know so many, I decided to spotlight one that I just love to sing along with. The two stars sing the theme themselves and make it even more special. Eddie Albert and Eva Gabor in Green Acres! Sing along...GREEN ACRES is the place to be....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails