Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Friday, August 9, 2013

31 Day TV Challenge: Day 9

Day 9 of the 31 Day TV Challenge: Favorite Female Character on TV. This was hard, because my favorite characters have been spotlighted in my Day 1 favorite TV show ever (Emma Peel of The Avengers) and Day 2 favorite actress (Carrie Nye as Susan Piper on Guiding Light) features. So in keeping with the rule of not doubling up, I have to choose a female character that I love that hasn't already been spotlighted. She appeared on the show very seldomly, but she made such an impact that I fell in love with her. I wanted them to change the show to feature her more. In fact, the clip I'm attaching is a tribute video I made about her character spin-off. My favorite female TV character is Angie McDaniel from Gimme a Break! Here is my spin-off dream show starring Alvernette Jimenez as Angie in "Angie, baby..." The title comes from the way Nell always addressed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails